1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING THE PERSONAL DATA PROVIDED?
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and free movement of these data (General Data Protection Regulation, RGPD). The data provided through this contact form will be processed by INVESTLUX COMPROMISO, SL (hereinafter, THE WEB PORTAL) with address at CALLE LOS YEBENES, 76 7º B – 28047 MADRID and CIF B42923201.
2. FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
At THE WEB PORTAL we are concerned about the privacy of our users, as well as protecting their information safely. In accordance with the RGPD, we inform the user of the treatments that we will carry out with their personal data:
- Manage the contracting of the products offered through our website.
- Manage requests made through our contact form.
- Manage the registration of users on the WEB PORTAL platform, a necessary requirement to be able to acquire the products purchased.
- Manage your subscription to our offers and news.
3. WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data for user registration and subscription to our offers and news is the consent of the interested party, given through the specific box on the registration form.
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data for the electronic contracting of our products is the business relationship maintained between both parties.
4. HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
THE WEB PORTAL will comply with the provisions of current regulations regarding the duty to delete personal information that is no longer necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it was collected, blocking it, in order to be able to attend to the possible responsibilities derived from the processing of the data, and only during the prescription periods of said responsibilities. Once these periods have elapsed, that information will be definitively eliminated using secure methods.
5. TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
The personal data of the candidates will not be communicated to third parties, except in the cases provided by law.
6. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The interested party may exercise the rights detailed below, accompanying their request with a copy of a reliable identification document (DNI, NIE, etc.) and contacting THE WEB PORTAL via email email@example.com .
- Right of access: It is the right of the interested party to obtain from THE WEB PORTAL confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning him or her is being processed and, in such case, the right of access to personal data.
- Right of rectification: It is the right of the interested party to request the rectification of inaccurate personal data that concerns him. Likewise, the interested party, taking into account the purposes of the treatment, will have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of an additional statement.
- Right to deletion: It is the right of the interested party to obtain the deletion of their personal data, as long as any of the circumstances provided for in article 17 of the General Data Protection Regulation occurs.
- Right to limitation of treatment: It is the right of the interested party to obtain the limitation of the processing of personal data, provided that any of the conditions established in article 18 of the General Data Protection Regulation is met. In this case, the data may only be processed, with the exception of its conservation, with the consent of the interested party or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- Right of opposition: It is the right of the interested party, in certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, to oppose the processing of their personal data, in accordance with the provisions of article 21 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Right to data portability: It is the right of the interested party to receive personal data that pertains to him, that he has provided to a data controller, in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller without being prevented by the data controller. would have provided them, as long as the conditions established in article 20 of the General Data Protection Regulation are met.